Monday 11 March 2013

Class on Tuesday, 12 March 2013


I will take a class with the Publishing Processes group on Tuesday, 12 March 2013, where I will try to answer questions about editing and annotation in general. Please bring all the exercises I have handed out so far - I will try and provide you with solutions to them and discuss instances which require special treatment.

To the best of my knowledge, I have handed out two annotation exercises and one copy-editing exercise. I would like to solve them in class and discuss variations, so that you get a clearer picture of how editing takes place in practice. We could also attempt to convert the notes-bibliography style citations to the author-date style for more practice.

1 comment:

Deeptesh said...

Could you please discuss the author-date style in detail as there seems to be a lot of confusion about it among most of us?